Website Terms and Conditions
Your use of the GPEDU website at www.gpedu.com.au owned and operated by GPEDU Pty Ltd ACN 618 401 479 ('us', 'we' and 'our') is subject to:
- The terms accepted by you in the Application Form;
- Our Website Terms and Conditions;
- (if application), the Application Form requirements,
any other terms, conditions, notices, or disclaimers displayed on the website.
You should review the Terms carefully and immediately cease using our website if you do not agree to these Terms.
- be a currently properly accredited general practitioner or a general practice registrar or a medical CPD event organiser (the determination of which will be in our sole discretion);
- possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
- agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- using this website if you lose any registration or accreditation in connection with your medical practicing registration or certification;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.