Laser and IPL Safety Officer Course
For those of you who are new to laser and light device technology, this course aims to help create a safe operating environment for both your patients/clients and safely house your devices during operation.
- To educate the participant concerning the types of devices available;
- To identify what treatments lasers and light devices are used for;
- How to appropriately and safely house devices;
(Though the course may discuss the different type of devices available the course is not designed to recommend which device(s) to purchase.)
- This course aims to highlight clinical safety, history taking and prescribing of light treatment(s);
(We do not provide template or protocols for your rooms; however we aim to guide and educate you so that you can write appropriate protocols for your clinical environment.)
- Devices are discussed in terms of wavelengths;
(We do not recommend devices for purchase but rather aim to teach you the basics so you can purchase with knowledge.)
Wed, 29 Aug 2018, at 12:00 AM
About Australian Skin Skills Education and Training
Adding new technology and procedures to your practice can be an exciting career changing decision. ASSET Pty Ltd is owned and operated by skin and cosmetic doctors and they have designed courses which aim to teach the medical practitioner and staff practical skills and knowledge. This will enabling them to conduct office based medical procedures with confidence.