Diagnosis of COPD
This course will cover how to identify a person at risk of COPD and to confirm a diagnosis.
- discuss who is at risk of COPD and identify issues surrounding misdiagnosis/under-diagnosis
- outline the steps involved in delivering a COPD targeted case finding activity
- interpret results from a test using a COPD screening device and recognise those people that you would recommend for a spirometry test
- outline the measures collected during a spirometry test and identify how a diagnosis of COPD is confirmed
- list the common problems in performing spirometry.
Fri, 17 Jan 2020, at 12:00 AM
About Lung Foundation Australia
The trusted central source of guidance and support at every stage of your journey. Lung Foundation Australia is the only charity and leading peak body of its kind in Australia that delivers life-changing research and programs that support and provide hope to people of all ages with a lung disease, and their families, at every stage of the journey. Our aim is to ensure lung h...