This module provides an overview of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- define COPD and levels of severity
- identify causes and describe symptoms of COPD
- describe the impact of COPD on the individual
- illustrate the impact of COPD in the community and Australian health care system
- identify the important role of primary care in COPD identification, diagnosis and management
Thu, 09 Jan 2020, at 12:00 AM
About Lung Foundation Australia
The trusted central source of guidance and support at every stage of your journey. Lung Foundation Australia is the only charity and leading peak body of its kind in Australia that delivers life-changing research and programs that support and provide hope to people of all ages with a lung disease, and their families, at every stage of the journey. Our aim is to ensure lung h...