COPD: right medicine, right time, in the right way
This webinar, delivered in partnership with Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACCRM), funded by the Murray Primary Health Network (PHN) explores Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) medicines in Australia, and provides recommendations for use in different patient groups and across the COPD disease continuum (as per the COPD-X Guidelines). Presenters include Professor Christine McDonald (Respiratory Physician and Chair of the LFA COPD Coordinating Committee), and Mary Roberts, Clinical Nurse Consultant and member of the LFA COPD Nurse Committee.
By the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
- Describe classes of medicines for the management of COPD
- Outline recommendations for the introduction of medicines as COPD increases in disease severity
- Review and correct inhaler device technique
- Identify potential problems in using respiratory inhaler devices
- Incorporate inhaler device technique education into patient reviews.
Thu, 09 Jan 2020, at 12:00 AM
Sun, 01 Jan 2023, at 12:00 AM
About Lung Foundation Australia
The trusted central source of guidance and support at every stage of your journey. Lung Foundation Australia is the only charity and leading peak body of its kind in Australia that delivers life-changing research and programs that support and provide hope to people of all ages with a lung disease, and their families, at every stage of the journey. Our aim is to ensure lung h...